Is Your Website User-Friendly?
YRSK | Published: 24-02-21
Where sales or marketing is not affected, you hardly matter the website to be interesting and user-friendly. However, the website should be the prime resource for the much-needed information, guidance and call to action prompting the buyers to prod more by eventual sales or repeat visits.
What Makes Your B2B Website User-Friendly?
A B2B website drives in more leads and business if it is customer-friendly. To do so, you need the website to have the following.
1. Focus on User Experience
A B2B website that you design should concentrate on the user experience, which is about a digital interface created to work precisely as the prospective buyers expect. The well-designed and intuitive interactions make the visitors just open, read and interact until they come back, generate leads or reach conversion. This brings the customer loyalty, return on investments, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Easy navigation is the most useful website feature. A site which is easy to navigate allows users to find the content they’re looking for much faster. This means having a clear menu structure and the ability to navigate between pages quickly and efficiently.
Comply with Technical Aspects
2. Create Audience-Centric Content
Content that satisfies the audience’s needs and builds strong relationships is critical for a website to become user-friendly. This asks for a good content strategy like:
- Audience Behavior Data: In a buyer-centric market, it is critical to analyze and discover the content that goes down well with the audience. Several leading B2B companies use artificial intelligence to monitor audience behaviour and provide personalized product experience and content recommendations to the audience.
- Mapping User Preferences: Acquiring organic traffic is the prime objective of content marketing. The audience’s preferences are considered to be the most important ones that the content should address and relate to the figure on top of search engine pages and get maximum clicks and engagement.
- Social Channel Conversation: With social media platforms having a large number of users, you can gather much information from these platforms. By having your content tailor-made to the social channels will bring more audience and their reactions to it. By tracking social channels, you can determine the content that works well based on the reactions.
With good headlines and titles, you can have the audience read the content easily.
3. Increase Landing Page Conversions
How good is your landing page conversions? A recent survey says that most businesses are not happy with the conversion rates of their landing page. Where you want, monitoring the performance will help you work on increasing conversions. For instance, checking the number of visitors on your landing page and sessions will help you know whether your advertising, as well as marketing efforts, are working or not.
Similarly, the session duration is the other one to know how effective and engaging is your landing page. Improving your website to give better visual appeal, and more information will increase the session duration. Using Google Analytics, you can find the source that brings a large number of visitors and conversions.
4. Use Truly Authentic Client Testimonials
There is no doubt that the client testimonials make your website valuable, but they need to be genuine. The reviews of happy clients are a concise personal account used as a useful marketing tool. 92 % of online visitors read reviews, and what is more, about 68 % of them agree that positive client reviews enhance their confidence and trust for a brand, product or business. You can learn what the clients expect from you by reading through their experiences.
5. More than a Brander, be an Educator
The B2B websites should be educative for stakeholders look for more information before they decide to buy. Prospective customers look for an informative and up-to-date website, and for this, you are required to create a sense of legitimacy, as well as an authority on your website to establish your brand and increase the sale.
It is advisable to have as many aspects as possible that go to make your website genuinely user-friendly.